Employed and Consulted in Telecommunications and Computer Systems since 1959.
National Telecom Systems is Phone Communications Services, Phone Equipment and Systems Dealers, Surveillance Equipment and Services, Utilities Contractors, Voice Mail Equipment and Systems company. Phone Communications Services, Phone Equipment and Systems Dealers, Surveillance Equipment and Services, Utilities Contractors, Voice Mail Equipment and Systems
- Northeastern University 1970 - Master of Science Engineering Management (equivalent of MBA)
- Pratt Institute 1967 - Bachelors of Engineering (Systems and Computers)
- Professional Engineer #24771 Systems Engineering, Commonwealth of Massachusetts since 1970.
- Certificate of Data Processing - ICCP 1972
- Other- Life Member, National Association of Eagle Scouts, Senior Life Saver (American Red Cross) and certified in CPR.
Author "Cost-Effective Telecommunications Management" by Bob Kaufman, 1983, Van Nostrand Reinhold (now Wiley and Sons), 287 pages plus index.
Many two day seminars on Cost-Effective Telecommunications and Data Communications on contract to:
- Syracuse University
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Drake University
- University of New Orleans
- University of Texas
- et al.
President National Telecom Systems and National Telecom Services, Inc. since 1992 and 1976 respectively, telephone equipment installation and services
- Telephone Operator and Chief Telephone Operator 1961,1962 Ten Mile River Scout Camps, Boy Scout of America, Greater New York Councils
- New York Telephone (3 summers) -Installation and one year Western Electric logistics - Long Island Distribution Facility 1963-1965
- Raytheon and Honeywell - Computer/Communication and Command Systems (3C) shipboard systems, 1967-1976
- Communications director Damon Corporation 1976-1983
Consultant and expert witness Telecommunications 1977-present
- Southwest Airlines
- American Hoerst
- The Credit Life Insurance Companies
- Hewlett Packard Corporate
- Private Network Satellite Corporation