Mr. Herbert M. Sessner
Sun Meadow Court
2000-2012: Administrative Services, LLC, President
- Lift Truck Training Division
- Expert Witness Division
1964-2000: Wisconsin Lift Truck Corp. / Illinois Material Handling, Senior Vice President:
- General Manager of Safety and Training Division with 4 full time trainers;
- Human Resources Manager;
- Corporate Safety Manager;
- Corporate Service and Parts Manager;
- Branch Manager at 2 locations.
- Vice President and Controller
1960-1964: Allstate Insurance Company
- Controller and Accounting Manager
- B.A. Spencerian College, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Council of Safety Programs
- World Safety Organization Programs
- Certified Safety Instructor, Master Level
- American Society of Safety Engineers Programs
- SEAK Expert Witness/Litigation Seminar
- Educational Industry and OSHA Seminars
- Powered Industrial Trucks ( fork lift trucks)
- Lift Truck Accident Analysis and Investigation
- OSHA Training Requirements, 29 CFR 1910.178
- ANSI Standards, B56 Series
- Safe Lift Truck Operating Procedures
- Fork Lift Truck Operator Training Program
- Aerial Platform Scissors Lifts.
- Aerial Extendable Boom Lifts.
Professional Memberships / Associations / Societies:
- World Safety Organization
- American Society of Safety Engineers
Operator Training Programs:
- Powered Industrial Trucks Operators Safety Training Programs for Wisconsin Lift Truck Corp: Train The Trainer and Operators Training Manuals.
- Train the Trainer and Operators Training Manuals
- Powered Industrial Truck Operators Training Refresher Programs.
- Aerial Scissors Lift Platform and Extendable Boom Operator Training Program.
- Customized Operator Training and Refresher Training Programs.
- Edited Powered Industrial Trucks Operators Safety Training videos:
- Wisconsin Lift Truck Corp. and Mancomm, Inc.
- Mancomm, Inc.
- Presenter at various safety programs and safety council seminars regarding Powered Industrial Truck operator training, lift truck operations and maintenance.
- Hosts Powered Industrial Trucks Operators Training classes and Train The Trainer programs and Aerial and Scissors operator training classes and Assisted in the production of an animated video for accident reconstruction.
- Trained over 1,500 Operators and 140 Trainers.