ROBERT J. KAUFMAN, PE, CDP, MS
- Northeastern University 1970 - Master of Science Engineering Management ( equivalent of MBA)
- Pratt Institute 1967 - Bachelors of Engineering ( Systems and Computers)
- Professional Engineer #24771 Systems Engineering, Commonwealth of Massachusetts since 1970.
- Certificate of Data Processing - ICCP 1972
- Other- Life Member, National Association of Eagle Scouts, Senior Life Saver ( American Red Cross) and certified in CPR.
Author "Cost-Effective Telecommunications Management" by Bob Kaufman, 1983, Van Nostrand Reinhold ( now Wiley and Sons), 287 pages plus index.
Many two day seminars on Cost-Effective Telecommunications and Data Communications on contract to:
- Syracuse University
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Drake University
- University of New Orleans
- University of Texas
- et al.
President National Telecom Systems and National Telecom Services, Inc. since 1992 and 1976 respectively, telephone equipment installation and services
- Telephone Operator and Chief Telephone Operator 1961,1962 Ten Mile River Scout Camps, Boy Scout of America, Greater New York Councils
- New York Telephone ( 3 summers) -Installation and one year Western Electric logistics - Long Island Distribution Facility 1963-1965
- Raytheon and Honeywell - Computer/Communication and Command Systems ( 3C) shipboard systems, 1967-1976
- Communications director Damon Corporation 1976-1983
Consultant and expert witness Telecommunications 1977-present
- Southwest Airlines
- American Hoerst
- The Credit Life Insurance Companies
- Hewlett Packard Corporate
- Private Network Satellite Corporation